Another good find: Quit Making These 8 Weight-Loss Mistakes.
- You only rely on exercise for weight loss.
- You follow the fad diets your coworkers are bragging about.
- You have six “mini” meals that aren’t so mini.
- You don’t snack.
- You think all organic foods are healthier.
- You always choose a salad when dining out.
- You equate success only with weight loss.
- You eliminate entire nutrient groups.
Honestly, I have at some point in my yo-yo dieting history, have made every one of these mistakes. I think my biggest problem now is with “equating success only with weight loss.” I am struggling with myself because the scales aren’t moving as much as I would like. However, my clothes are a lot looser. I need to give over the mindset that the scale has to move to be healthier.