There are a lot of great articles out there to help you get a handle on what you may be doing wrong or right. Great read: 10 Mistakes That Are Destroying Your Metabolism.
- You’re not getting enough sleep
- You’re not drinking enough water
- You’re not lifting weights
- You’re not eating enough protein
- You’re not going outside
- You’re skipping your morning coffee
- You’re not embracing the winter temperatures
- You’re stressed
- You’re not drinking oolong tea
- You’re going low-carb
For me, again, I think my problems centers around stress. My life is busy and hectic. I do need to start using weights. Maybe that will rev up my weight loss. Oolong tea? I may need to look into that.